COMPLETE POLICY AND PROCEDURES MANUAL - customized with your church name, logo, statement of faith, vision and mission statement. Only $199.00
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your response to the Supreme Courts ruling on the definition of marriage?
We have made every effort to cover all the potential issues that may arise concerning this ruling. We have clarified and modified in numerous places of the document to provide as much protection as possible.
- We already have a set of By-Laws, aren't they good enough?
Almost all by-laws for churches are written in the fashion of Robert's Rules of Order and are completely un-biblical.
- I'm convinced! But I need help in explaining this to my leadership. Can you help me?
Certainly, we are readily available via email, phone or Skype.
- My board insists that we review Aposotlic By-Laws before giving final approval. Can you help?
Yes, we would be happy to do a personal interview with your team at your request.
- How can I review a set of Apostlic By-Laws?
On on almost any page of this website, you can request an overview in PDF form which gives a general explanation of each article of the by-laws. Since your new by-laws are totally amendable, fine tuning your document is easy. WE DO IT FOR YOU!
- I notice that you use the term "Overseer" rather than Pastor or Elder, why is that?
We try to use biblical terms when at all possible. Again your entire document is amendable and changes are easy and free!
- How much time will I have to spend on this project of adopting new by-laws?
Actually you will be shocked at how easy it is. We will guide you through every step of the process.
- How important are by-laws anyway?
Without them you are totally defenseless in today's society and especially against potential government interference or possible law suits.
- I can't find my question listed here! What should I do?
Contact us as soon as possible.
Our goal is to provide sound Biblically based by-laws. We cannot provide legal advice. If you have any legal questions, you should consult your attorney just as we have done.